Live life to the fullest…
Take a look at these 26 simple pieces of advice. True, some of them you may not agree with, but we promise you there’s a lot here that will help you find peace of mind, food for thought, and above all, the potential to find the path to happiness.
- Money is never wasted if you use it to have fun.
- If you like someone, just tell them about it. What have you got to lose?
- Live your life today, because yesterday’s gone, and there may not be a tomorrow.
- If something isn’t clear, ask for an explanation.
- If you want company, send an invitation.
- If you want something, ask for it.
- Avoid arguments when agreement can be reached.
- If you want to be understood, explain.
- If you’re guilty, own up and don’t look for excuses.
- Always remember that everyone has their own truth, and it often doesn’t coincide with yours.
- Avoid contact with fools.
- The main thing in life is love, everything else is vanity.
- Your problems are only in your head.
- The world around us is neither good nor bad, it doesn’t care whether you’re there or not.
- Try to take pleasure in everything that happens to you during your life.
- Always remember that you won’t have another life.
- Don’t be a pain in the neck!
- Don’t waste your time watching TV, it’s essentially a box invented for idiots.
- Remember that you owe no one anything.
- Remember that no one owes you anything.
- Don’t waste your time on politics, it will only make you bitter.
- There’s only one person you can rely on in this life — yourself.
- Believe not in promises but your own feelings.
- Always be patient and a little indulgent towards children.
- If you’re in a bad mood, think about the fact that when you leave this world, you won’t be in any mood at all.
- Always remember that today could be the best day of your life.
Image Credits: http://brightside.me/article/26-perfect-tips-for-living-life-to-the-full-57005/
Still questioning the above tips? I bet not….
This post first appeared on brightside.me